Saturday, September 5, 2009

How Did I Get Here?

Just finished an early duty and am now sitting enjoying a quiet cup of coffee. I am contemplating how I arrived at this place in my life where I stepped back on to active duty nearly 20 years after leaving the Marine Corps. God moves in mysterious ways. Each morning when I wake up at 3:45, I remind myself that I am here in Newport, RI for the sake of the call to serve the fine men & women who have answered the call to serve their country.
Thanks for all of your continuing prayers during this time of separation from my family.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

Posted via email from chaplainwoodard's posterous

0 comments:

hit counter javascript

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP