Sunday, June 28, 2009

Colossians 3:1-11 - Live Holy, No Matter What

Photo by Argos'Dad of icon on the outside of A...Image via Wikipedia

In a few minutes, I am leaving to go preach at a church up in Isanti County. I am preaching from Colossians 3:1-11 and the title comes from a posting a friend of mine who is a chaplain to the Navy SEAL community.

My three main points are:

  • Seek the Heavenly
  • Slay the Earthly
  • Strengthen the Christ-Likeness
I love to preach, and this morning should be fun!

After service update:
As I thought, it was great fun to present my sermon. The church was a little hard to find (don't always trust Google maps), but I made it in plenty of time, and we had a great time of worship.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

hit counter javascript

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP