Friday, June 12, 2009

Running Well

Four Mile Run pathImage by brixton via Flickr

Though I have run off and on for several years, I haven't been a consistent runner in a long time. Now that I am selected to the Navy Chaplain Corps, I have found some consistency. I am able to comfortably run three miles on a mixture of road & trail, and a mixture of decline and incline at a consistent 10 minutes per mile pace, three or four times per week.
I am hoping that when I have to run the shorter distance of 1.5 miles for my PRT, the extra endurance will help me to keep up an acceptable pace. I'll know on the 20th when I have a Navy PRT on my agenda again.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

0 comments:

hit counter javascript

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP